Acne treatment is one of Puriva specialties. Acne problems can be responsible for other problems such as reduced self-esteem, anxiety, appearance, and performance issues at work. Acne is caused by multiple factors which are genetics, androgens, and few debatable causals like hygiene, diet-related, smoking, and stress factor. All of these factors can contribute to increasing the production of sebum that seems to be the underlying factor of acne. Multi modalities in acne treatment are usually needed to improve acne skin conditions. In Puriva Clinic, we combine facial treatment, facial peeling, use of creams, and pulsed light energy (IPL) to deal with acne problems. Whenever necessary, oral medication is prescribed to reduce severe acne problems.
Is Puriva acne problem solution is for you?
If you have an acne problem, kindly consult our Puriva dermatology doctor to know which type of combined treatments which are suitable for you. Bear in mind that the treatment of acne will take at least 3-6 months of routine treatments to be effective.
What shall you expect during treatment?
Treating acne problems is an ongoing procedure that takes some time to achieve results. Your skin will need an adaptation period when using acne medicated cream; redness and peeling of the skin might occur before your skin clears off.
What to do or not to do during after complete treatment for acne?
After the treatment, we will ask that you:
- Avoid too much sun and always protect with sunblock at least SPF 30 and reapply if needed.
- Drink plenty of liquids, at least 3 liters a day.
- Keep a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and by eating healthy food.
- Reduce your intake of fatty food, dairy, and high sugar-content products.
- Use the acne medicated cream correctly.
- Sleep at least 7-8 hours per night.
- Start a healthy habit of stress-releasing activity to reduce the stress factor.
- That’s all.
Acne is a dermatology problem and you can learn more, especially severe acne problems here. In our clinic, we offer solutions from light to severe acne issues. Any available treatment of acne will be used after consultation with a dermatology doctor.