Face Lifting by Liftera HIFU
Liftera HIFU for face lifting, what’s that?
Face lifting by Liftera is a procedure of micro-focused ultrasound that targets the deep layer of the skin up until the upper layer of the muscle. It stimulates collagen production thus giving facial tightening and lifting. Liftera has two types of cartridges which are the focused Line for deeper exposure and the TDT (Thermal Diffusion Technology) for more disperse energy. A combination of these two amazing technologies will let you achieve stunning effects with face lifting and sculpting.
Is Face Lifting by Liftera for you?
Liftera is for everyone and can be used at any age. It improves your skin to be tighter and more supple. In the cases of younger patients, it is usually used for face sculpting – for more V-shape face, while for the older patients it will be used more as a face-lift procedure. Please consult our Puriva Doctor to have more information about this treatment.
How do we do the Face Lifting by Liftera?
After a thorough consultation with Puriva Doctor, then we are ready to do the treatment, with the following steps:
- The Nurse will clean the area of the treatment.
- If needed, the Doctor or Nurse will give mild pain killers to reduce the sensation of this treatment.
- We will put marking to pinpoint the treatment area.
- The Nurse will then apply the special gel to the treatment area.
- The nurse will apply the Liftera probes and start the process, first with the Line probe and then continue with the Pen (TDT) probe.
- In most cases, the procedure will take approximately 60-90 minutes. Timing depends on how many areas of treatment are covered.
- That’s it and we are done!
What shall you expect after Face Lifting by Liftera?
After Liftera procedure you might see a minimal result of lifting but do not worry as the treatment will slowly progress and the optimum result will be achieved in 8 weeks after the procedure. You might experience a sensation of tightness or mild discomfort around the treated areas for 1-2 weeks.
What to do or not to do after Face Lifting by Liftera?
After Liftera procedure, we will ask that you:
- Avoid too much sun for at least 24 hours post-procedure, and always protect with sunblock at least SPF 30.
- Drink plenty of liquid 3 liters per day.
- Exercise regularly to maintain a good lifestyle.
- That’s all.
When can you see the result and how long it last? Should you repeat the treatment?
The full result of Liftera face lifting will be achieved in 8 weeks after the procedure as the collagen stimulation will take some time. The result can stay for a long time, yet maintenance treatment is essential. We will recommend doing at least 3-4 times in the first year with maintenance of once every six months afterward.
Why choose Puriva for Face Lifting?
We only use the original Liftera machine from Asterasys Company from South Korea. Our staff is equipped with updated training and strict Liftera medical protocols to ensure the safety and efficacy of every Liftera treatment conducted. Personalized and tailor-made program by our Puriva Doctor will ensure the best result and comfortable Face Lifting experience by Liftera.
Which area is suitable for Facial Lifting by Liftera?
Upper face, lower face, and neck.
What is the average treatment cost?
Face Lifting by Liftera is starting from Rp1.9 million
Any other things that you should know about Face Lifting by Liftera?
If you have any questions do not hesitate to make an appointment for a consultation at Puriva Clinic. Our Puriva Doctor will be able to explain and make a personalized rejuvenation program to cater to your needs and condition.