Laser Treatments With Helios
Table of Contents
WHAT IS HELIOS LASER?
Helios Laser is a Q-switched NdYAG laser treatment designated for various skin pigmentation issues such as age spots, melasma, freckles, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Helios also can be used for a tattoo removal procedure and general skin toning. Because of its collagen stimulation and remodeling ability, this laser can also be used to treat big pores and scars. The laser 4G toning technology is able to treat both superficial and deep layer of the skin, making this laser to be a great tool to cure most pigmentation problems.
IS LASER TREATMENTS WIT HELIOS FOR YOU?
Whether you have unwanted pigmentation issue, or you just generally want healthier skin, Helios laser is a good option to tackle both. Better skin tone, reduced appearance of pores, and lighter skin are examples of what we can achieve with this laser. With relatively painless procedure which can be repeated as often as 2 weeks’ time, making this treatment to be very effective and doable. In general, you will need to do Helios laser once a month for about 4 times and then the maintenance of once every 3 months. Please consult with our Puriva Doctor to have more information about this treatment.
HOW DO WE DO THE HELIOS LASER TREATMENT?
After a thorough consultation with Puriva Doctor, then we are ready to do the treatment, with the following steps:
- The Nurse will clean the area of the treatment from make-up, sunblock, and dust.
- We will put protective eye goggles to cover your eyes.
- Remember to close your eyes at all times.
- When the Doctor starts to do the laser beam, you might feel a slight warm sensation and hear a soft sound – this is normal.
- We will cool down the skin by cold compress afterward.
- The Nurse will apply some post-procedure soothing cream and also SPF.
- Most of the procedure will take approximately 15-30 minutes depending on how large the area of treatment is.
- In case of a tattoo removal procedure, we will put local anesthetic cream to reduce the sensation.
- Kindly let us know if you have the sensitivity to light or light-induced epilepsy, as this treatment cannot be done for you if you do.
- That’s it and we are done!
WHAT SHALL YOU EXPECT AFTER HELIOS LASER TREATMENT?
Shortly after the treatment, your skin might be slightly red and warm, this is normal since the skin is absorbing the energy of the laser. The redness shall recede in 12 – 24 hours post-procedure. Please consult with our Puriva Doctor to know whether Helios Laser is beneficial for you.
HELIOS LASER VIDEO IN PURIVA CLINIC
WHAT TO DO OR NOT TO DO AFTER HELIOS LASER TREATMENT?
After the Helios Laser, we will ask that you:
- Avoid too much sun for at least 72 hours post-procedure, always protect your skin with sunblock at least SPF 30 and reapply if needed.
- Drink plenty of liquid 3 liters per day.
- Do not use any scrub or peeling agent on your skin for the next 2 weeks, and let the scab peels off by itself (if any).
- Use a moisturizer or aloe vera post-peel if the skin is dry.
- That’s all.
WHEN CAN YOU SEE THE RESULT AND HOW LONG IT LASTS? SHOULD YOU REPEAT THE TREATMENT?
The result of Helios laser will start to show in 2-3 weeks. Pigmentation will get lighter, reduced, or gone by 3-4 weeks. The tattoos shall be less visible or weaker in color in around 4 weeks. The result can stay for a long time, yet maintenance treatment is essential. We will recommend doing once every 3-4 weeks for the frequency of 4-6 times, and then maintenance for once every 3-4 months to retain the best result.
WHY CHOOSE PURIVA FOR HELIOS LASER?
We use the original Helios Laser III from Laseroptek Company from South Korea. Our updated training in Laser and our strict medical laser protocols ensure the safety and efficacy of every Helios laser treatment conducted. Please consult with our Puriva Doctor for more information about Helios Laser treatment for you.
WHICH AREA IS SUITABLE FOR HELIOS LASER TREATMENT?
Helios can be done for the face, neck, and many other body parts (for tattoo removal, for example).
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE COST OF HELIOS LASER TREATMENT?
Helios laser is starting from Rp.550K and up.
Tattoo removal is starting from Rp.500k and up.
ANY OTHER THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT HELIOS LASER?
Helios laser can be combined with black charcoal paste to make Black peel laser, this is a great option to make gentle peel and give the glow to the skin. With no downtime and painless procedure, this Black peel laser can be used as a pre-party fix or prior to an important event, to give instant glow for the skin.
Please consult with our Puriva Doctor to know more about this treatment.