Table of Contents
WHAT IS MESOSTEM GROWTH FACTOR?
MesoStem growth factor is the growth factor serum derived from the conditioned media of stem cell reproduction in the lab. When the stem cell is replicating, it also secretes a lot of growth factors in the base of the grow media or what we normally call conditioned media. This GF is free of cells, it needs to be stored in cold chain to ensure the bioavailability, it is also free of antibiotics, phenol and contain no synthetic serum addition. MesoStem growth factor can be used as a serum to stimulate the collagen neo-genesis (stimulation of collagen) for the skin, or to promote regeneration of the new hair follicle.
Our source of MesoStem GF is from Kalgen Lab that has certification of CPOB of BPOM, Operational license from Health Department, and the only Stem Cell Lab in Indonesia that has GMP certification. This ensures the quality of the GF harvested from the conditioned media to be free of mycoplasma, endotoxin, and free of other microorganisms. The MesoStem GF contains VEGF, KGF, BFGF, SDGF and Pro Collagen. We may harness the potency of the conditioned media by using injection method or micro needing method. The process is quite similar to PRP procedure, as well as the down time and the healing pathway. It can be indicated to reduce the pore size, reduce fine lines, stretch mark and to stimulate hair growth for alopecia problem. The best way is to repeat this procedure once a month for 3 sessions and then maintenance of once every 3-6 months.
IS MESOSTEM FOR YOU?
It can be for everyone who wants to stimulate the collagen to have better skin complexion and texture, to reduce fine lines and pores size. Also to stimulate the hair growth in sparse hair condition.
HOW DO WE DO THE MESOSTEM?
MesoStem can be delivered by using micro needling method, with the easiest and minimum down time; simple redness that shall recede in 2-3 days. After a thorough consultation with Puriva Doctor, then we are ready to do MesoStem Micro Needling treatment, following these steps:
- The Doctor or Nurse will clean your skin from makeup, dust or sunblock.
- The Nurse will apply anesthetic cream to numb the treatment area.
- The MesoStem serum will be stored in room temperature 20 minutes before procedure, to thaw.
- We will put some antiseptic before the micro needling process (please let us know if you have any allergy to antiseptics or alcohol).
- Our Doctor will apply the serum and use micro needle on the area of treatment.
- The Nurse will put cooling gel mask to soothe down the skin.
- The Nurse will put post treatment cream and sunblock.
That’s it we are done!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AFTER MESOSTEM MICRO NEEDLING TREATMENT?
With micro needling method, expect some redness that will recede in 2-3 days, also some mild peeling might happen as the recovery settles in.
WHAT TO DO OR NOT TO DO AFTER MESOSTEM MICRO NEEDLING?
After MesoStem Micro Needling, we will ask that you:
- Do not do strenuous exercise, swimming, or sun tanning for the first 72 hours after procedure.
- Do not do facial or massage or laser treatment over the treated area for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not use any make up and creams that contain peeling agent for the first 5 days after the treatment.
- For MesoStem Hair growth please avoid to wash the hair for at least 10-12 hours.
- That’s all
WHEN CAN I SEE THE RESULT? FOR HOW LONG?
MesoStem Micro Needling result will slowly start to perform around 2 weeks post treatment. You will see that the skin becomes more supple, glowing, plus reduced lines and pore size. For Hair growth, you will see the difference in 3-4 weeks after the treatment, showing more new hair growth and denser hair.
WHY CHOOSE PURIVA CLINIC FOR MESOSTEM MICRO NEEDLING TREATMENT?
We only use the original MesoStem derived from stemcell replication in a registered Lab of KalGen and we make sure the cold chain in the shipping is perfect to ensure the quality of the MesoStem. The growth factor serum is thawed precisely 20 minutes before used, to harness its full potency.
WHAT IS AVERAGE COST OF YOUR MESOSTEM MICRO NEEDLING TREATMENT?
The cost of Meso Stem is Rp.2.900.000,-