Table of Contents
What is Sylfirm X treatment?
Sylfirm X is the latest generation of RF (Radiofrequency) micro needling technology, which effectively addresses many indications such as skin tightening, eliminating fine wrinkles, and treating vascular problems (spider vein, redness of the skin and rosacea), as well as pigmentation problems like melasma. It also effectively improves stretch marks and reduces the appearance of scars including acne scar, ultimately improving the tone and the structure of the skin.
It possesses the unique dual waves, which are the combination of the classic Continuous Wave of Radiofrequency and the innovative Pulsed Wave, resulting in the ability to treat neovascularities including hard-to-treat conditions like melasma and rosacea.
Is Sylfirm X for you?
Sylfirm X RF micro needling is for everyone. If you have issues with skin laxity, wrinkles, enlarged pores, acne or acne scar, stretch marks or melasma, to name a few, then you will benefit from Sylfirm X treatment. Please consult our Puriva Doctor to have more information on this treatment.
How do we do the Sylfirm X treatment?
After a thorough consultation with Puriva Doctor, then we are ready to do the treatment, with the following steps:
- First, the Nurse will clean the area of the treatment from make-up, sunblock and dust.
- Numbing cream will be applied about 30 minutes before the procedure.
- The Nurse will then start the Sylfirm X treatment.
- The Nurse will apply post-procedure serum.
- Most of the procedure will take approximately 20-30 minutes depending on how large is the area of treatment.
- That’s it and we are done!
What shall you expect after Sylfirm X treatment?
Shortly after the treatment, your skin might be slightly red and warm, this is normal since the skin is heated by the energy of the radiofrequency wave. The redness shall recede not more than 12-24 hours post procedure.
What to do or not to do after Sylfirm X treatment?
After the Sylfirm X we will ask that you:
- Avoid too much sun for at least 72 hours post procedure, always protect with sunblock at least SPF 30 and reapply if needed.
- Avoid doing exercise, swimming, hot baths and sauna for 1 – 2 weeks period.
- No make-up for the next 24 hours, if the procedure is done on the face and neck area.
- Do not use peeling or scrub products and do not do any photo therapy treatments (such as Laser or IPL) for the next 2 weeks period.
- Do not take NSAID or ibuprofen for the next 1 week period as it may interfere with the healing response.
- That’s all.
When can I see the result? Should I repeat the treatment?
The result of Sylfirm X shall be shown within 2-4 weeks as the collagen and elastin stimulation happen. For skin tightening, the result will start to show in the second week, while the result for vascular and scar reduction will start to show in the fourth week.
For skin tightening and lifting, it is recommended to use Sylfirm X and Liftera HIFU alternatively every 4 – 6 weeks, for the optimum result. For combination therapy for pigmented lesions such as melasma, Sylfirm X can be used alternatively with Q-Switch NDYAG Laser every 2 – 4 weeks. Last but not least, for scar reduction, Sylfirm treatment can be repeated after 4 weeks, until the scar fades.
Which area is suitable for Sylfirm X treatment?
Because of Sylfirm X superior gold-plated microneedles, this treatment is suitable for all areas of the body, in a quick, painless procedure, with less down time.
What is the average cost of Sylfirm X treatment?
Treatment starts from Rp.4,800,000.
Any other thing that I should know about Sylfirm X treatment?
Puriva team understand the importance of your skin and of collagen stimulation, that’s why we ensured that we only get the best available machine in the aesthetic industry from the legal distributor. Our Sylfirm X is obtained from Haju Medical, the legal distributor in Indonesia.
Please consult our Puriva Doctor to learn more about this treatment.