Table of Contents
WHAT IS PURIVA FACIAL PEELING?
Puriva Facial Peeling is a chemical peeling treatment to take away the outer layer of dead skin cells and to promote the regeneration of newer and healthier skin. We can use two peeling agents depending on what the skin needs and its condition. Glycolic acid and salicylic acid are the peeling agents, which have their own indications for the skin.
IS PURIVA FACIAL PEELING FOR YOU?
Puriva Facial Peeling is for everyone. This treatment is cost-effective and very good to be combined with our Puriva Facial treatment. It is a quick lunch-time procedure, so you can make the appointment during your lunch break.
Please consult our Puriva Doctor to get more information on this treatment.
HOW DO WE DO FACIAL PEELING TREATMENT?
After a thorough consultation with Puriva Doctor, then we are ready to do the treatment, with the following steps:
- The Nurse will clean the area of the treatment from make-up, sunblock, and dust.
- We will put Vaseline cream to protect the eye area, the angle of the nose, and the angle of the mouth.
- Please close your eyes at all times, the Nurse will protect the eye area using moist cotton pads.
- The Nurse will apply the peeling agent to the face and wait for 3 minutes until the peeling agent is fully absorbed by the skin.
- The Nurse will apply some neutralizer agent if needed.
- The Nurse then will do cold compress with ice water to soothe down the skin.
- The Nurse will apply a post-procedure soothing cream and also SPF.
- Most of the procedure will take approximately 15-30 minutes depending on how large is the area of treatment.
That’s it and we are done!
CHECK PURIVA PEELING VIDEO
WHAT SHALL YOU EXPECT AFTER FACIAL PEELING TREATMENT?
After treatment, your skin will be a little bit sensitive and redness may also occur. This shall not last more than 72 hours. After 3 days your skin will feel drier than usual and on day-5 it will start to slowly peel off. Most of the time, the peeling is subtle and you will only notice it when you wash the face as the skin scalds off. But this can vary according to the strength of the peeling agent used by the doctor. A stronger peeling agent translates to a stronger result and also more noticeably peeling. Please consult our Puriva Doctor to know which type of Facial Peeling will be more beneficial for you.
WHAT TO DO OR NOT TO DO AFTER FACIAL PEELING TREATMENT?
After the facial peeling, we will ask that you:
- Avoid too much sun for at least 72 hours after the procedure, always protect with sunblock at least SPF 30 and reapply if needed.
- Drink plenty of liquid, 3 liters a day.
- Do not use any scrub or peeling agent on your skin for the next 2 weeks, and let the scab peel off by itself.
- Use a moisturizer or post-peel aloe if the skin is dry.
- That’s all.
WHEN CAN YOU SEE THE RESULT? SHOULD YOU REPEAT THE TREATMENT?
The full result of your facial treatment can be seen in 2 weeks after the procedure as the new skin regeneration takes place. We recommend doing peeling treatment at least 1-2 times every month for the best result and to combine with our Puriva Facial treatment for the optimum result.
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE COST OF FACIAL PEELING TREATMENT?
Puriva peeling is starting from Rp.500.000,-
Consider complete facial care with a facial treatment.